Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Moss Gone?

I would have preferred Phillip Buchannan and the first round pick, but this deal is about as good as it is going to get. Won't know for sure until the 2nd but I don't mind picking up the 7th pick. Napolean Harris is decent, but I agree with John Clayton that he doesn't really help the Vikes (maybe we can trade him or one of the other LBs for something.) However, I disagree with Clayton and don't think the Vikes should use the 7th pick on a wide reciever. The Vikes Offense didn't suffer too badly when Moss was gone, but our defense sucked all year. I would rather have CB Antrell Rolle or CB Adam Jones with the 7th then use the 18th pick on David Pollack. I'm always happy to see UGA players on the Vikes! With this trade my other alma mater (Northwestern) is represented again on the Vikes so an UGA grad in the same deal would be sweet.

See. I've already moved on and the deal isn't even confirmed.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home