Friday, March 25, 2005

Bastard it is Then

You obviously think that Michael is a Bastard. I just don't see it. From everything I read he took great pains trying to rehabilitate her. For 7-8 years he tried everything he could to save her, but finally he gave up.

Like I said he could have divorced her way back and I seriously doubt a court would have awarded her any alimony. I'm not sure about Florida, but in many states you don't pay alimony unless you are at fault or it is no-fault, but it’s not automatic. Any sane judge wouldn't have faulted him for adultery, she's completely vegetative, she isn't keeping her side of the bargain. The courts of Florida agreed that he had done everything medically possible to try to rehabilitate her. Why would a divorce court challenge that ruling and say he was a bad husband?

You would have to convince me that she is reasonably entitled to alimony before I will believe it.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home