Monday, October 31, 2005

Weak Protest Seen by my House

Apparently an antiwar protest rambled through my neighborhood on the north side of Chicago. I wish I had pictures, but I only saw it from a cab and didn't have a camera. There were at most 100 people at most marching and chanting something unintelligible, being slowly followed by a paddy wagon (yes I know some people think that phrase is insulting to the Irish, screw them I've heard dozens of drunk Irish call it that too). I'm sure the wagon was filled with cops wishing the protesters would get out of hand so they could beat some sense into them, well at lesat I was.

How did I know it was an anti-war protest you ask? I think the giant Palestinian flag is what gave it away. What Palestine has to do with protesting the Iraq war I have no idea.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home